LAST REVISED: 5/13/2014
1. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
Access to certain areas of our website (e.g., the online shopping area) may require you to create an account. By creating an account on our website, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit to us is your own information and is truthful and accurate. It is your responsibility to notify us of any changes in your account information, including your contact information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account log-in information and are responsible for all activities on your account. If you share your account with others, you are responsible for all activities on your account by those with whom you share the account. Please immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any unauthorized or suspicious activity on your account.
2. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
4.1 Ownership: All content and material provided by us on our website, including, without limitation, text, artwork, graphics, images, photos, videos, audios, music, advertisements, product descriptions, recipes, marks, logos, slogans, links, software, downloadable apps, social media plug-ins, user interfaces, layout and look and feel designs, search engines, tools, templates, forms, directories, data and information (collectively “Website Content”), constitute copyright and trademark properties of Teasdale Foods, unless expressly otherwise noted, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other laws.
5. USER SUBMISSIONS
Our website may allow users to submit, post and share comments, reviews, feedback, ideas, suggestions, and other user-originated content or material (collectively, “User-Generated Content”). By submitting User-Generated Content:
• you represent and warrant that: (i) you are the sole author and owner of your submitted content; (ii) you are at least 18 at the time of submission; and (iii) use of your submitted content will not violate or infringe any right of any person or entity;
• you expressly and automatically grant to Teasdale Foods and its successors and assigns an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, fully-paid and royalty-free, freely sublicensable, freely transferable, unlimited and unrestricted license to use, copy, reproduce, store, archive, modify, excerpt, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, publicly perform, publicly display, exhibit, broadcast, stream, publish, distribute, advertise, promote, market, merchandise, and otherwise exploit (commercially and non-commercially) your submitted content (including your name, likeness, image, photo, voice, performance, biographical information, and other of your identification information contained therein) for any and all business purposes of Teasdale Foods and its successors and assigns, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised;
• you acknowledge and agree that Teasdale Foods and its successors and assigns are and shall be under no obligation (i) to maintain your submitted content in confidence; (ii) to pay you any money or other compensation for any use or exploitation of your submitted content; or (iii) to give any credit, attribution or notice to you regarding any use or exploitation of your submitted content; and
• you waive the right to make any claims against Teasdale Foods and its successors and assigns as well as their licensees, distributors, and business partners, relating to your submitted content, including, without limitation, claims for copyright infringement, idea theft, invasion of privacy, violation of right of publicity, unfair competition, unjust enrichment, breach of implied contract and/or breach of confidentiality.
You should not submit any User-Generated Content to us that you do not wish to license to us, or if you do not agree to any of the terms set forth above.
6. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
We do not permit or tolerate any illegal, abusive, harmful or improper use of our website or our Website Content. Without limitation to the generality of the foregoing, we specifically prohibit the following:
• using our website or our Website Content other than for your own personal, non-commercial use within the United States of America only; • engaging in activity that violates any applicable law or violates any right of any person or entity;
• impersonating another person, or falsifying account information, or making unauthorized use of another person’s information;
• using any automated program, tool or process (including, without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access our website or any server, network or system associated with our website, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from our website;
• interfering in any way with the operation of our website or any server, network or system associated with our website, including, without limitation, hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making “denial of service” attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of our website or any server, network or system associated with our website; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing data not intended for you, or accessing another user’s account without permission;
• creating works or materials (including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpapers, desktop themes, on-line postcards, montages, mash-ups and similar videos, greeting cards, and other merchandise or digital goods) that derive from or are based on our Website Content, regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered or given away;
• either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service or other means, removing, altering, bypassing, circumventing, avoiding, or interfering with any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice appearing on or within our website or our Website Content, or any digital rights management mechanism, device, or other content protection, copy control, or access control measure associated with our website or our Website Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms;
• framing or otherwise creating a browser or border environment around any page of our website or our Website Content, or deep-linking to our Website Content or any internal page of our website;
• using any of our names, marks or logos in any manner (including as metatags or ad keywords), except as necessary in order to make reference to Teasdale Foods in a truthful and non-misleading and purely descriptive and nominative manner;
• submitting, uploading, posting or transmitting any User Content that is: unlawful; threatening; harassing; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
• engaging in activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
• attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Software comprising or offered on our website; • sending or causing others to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind;
• soliciting, collecting or requesting personal information from others for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• submitting, uploading, posting or transmitting an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
• engaging in “trolling,” such as posting material, information, message or communication that is off-topic, absurd, or meaningless, with the intent of causing disruption or provoking reaction from others, or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, causing a screen to “scroll” faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
• engaging in commercial activity, including, without limitation, advertisements or solicitations of business, purchase, or participation in any game or promotion.
7. ORDER AND BILLING; QUANTITY LIMITS; PRICING INFORMATION
All billing information provided must be truthful and accurate. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including, without limitation: limitations on quantities available for purchase; incorrect billing information; errors in product or pricing information; and problems identified by our e-commerce service vendor Nexternal or Authorize.net. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a full refund to your credit card (or other applicable payment account). We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) ordered. Once your payment is processed, the charge will appear on your credit card (or other applicable payment account) statement as from “Teasdale Foods.”
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order for any reason. These restrictions may apply to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will notify you should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers.
The price and availability of an item are subject to confirmation at checkout.
Pricing errors may occur and we reserve the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from us. We will notify you if your order is canceled, and if your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a full refund to your credit card (or other applicable payment account).
8. PRODUCT INFORMATION
We endeavor to describe and display information about our products on our website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor or device, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s or device’s display of any color will accurately reflect actual product color or finish. Also, the information displayed on our website may contain typographical or other human errors and may not be 100% complete or current despite our efforts. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that any product image or description will be accurate in all respects.
9. SHIPPING; SALES TAXES
We ship only to addresses within the continental United States and Hawaii and DO NOT accept international orders. Shipping method options and associated costs will be displayed at checkout. Once you select your shipping option, the associated cost will be added to your total payment amount.
To the extent we are required to withhold and pay any sales taxes on your purchase according to the laws of the state to which you ask us to ship your order, we will add the applicable tax amount at checkout to your total payment amount.
10. OUR RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We unconditionally guarantee the quality of our products. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, or if you encounter any problems with your order, we will be happy to accept a return within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Within 30 days after delivery, you may return any product purchased from TeasdaleFoods.com for a full refund of the product purchase price. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
To process your refund, please include all unopened items in the original packaging and include the sales invoice highlighting products and prices of the items you are returning.
Send your return package to:
Teasdale Foods, Inc.
901 Packers Street
Atwater, CA 95301
Please write the reason for your return on the back of your sales invoice. For your protection, please use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for shipment. For more information, please contact customer service at 209-356-2352.
11. PROMOTIONAL CODES
We may from time to time offer promotional or discount codes for products offered on our website. Such codes are limited in nature, may expire or discontinue with or without notice, and are NOT redeemable for cash and are subject to cancellation or change at any time for any reason. Promotional and discount codes are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Promotional and discount codes may not be copied, sold, transferred, or otherwise offered without our express prior written authorization.
12. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Our website may provide links to websites, products and services owned or operated by third parties (each, a “Linked Third-Party Product/Service”). Such links do not constitute or imply our approval, sponsorship or endorsement of any Linked Third-Party Product/Service. When you engage with a Linked Third-Party Product/Service, you are interacting with the third party, not with Teasdale Foods. Teasdale Foods is not responsible for and makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding any Linked Third-Party Product/Service.
13. SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, GIVEAWAYS, AND OTHER PROMOTIONS
We may from time to time conduct sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and other promotions on our website. Participation in such sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and other promotions will be subject to the applicable published official rules.
14. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. BUT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES.
15. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
• IN NO EVENT SHALL TEASDALE FOODS AND ITS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OF ANY KIND, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, YOUR INABILITY TO USE, OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON, OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR WEBSITE CONTENT, EVEN IF TEASDALE FOODS AND ITS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
• IN NO EVENT SHALL TEASDALE FOODS AND ITS SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, YOUR INABILITY TO USE, OR YOUR RELIANCE UPON, OUR WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR WEBSITE CONTENT, FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASES MADE ON OUR WEBSITE DURING THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE DATE ON WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE.
• BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR TOTAL LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.